Following the Tango Community Meeting in Hamburg, we have started work on Tongo Controls protocol formal specification (RFCs). The RFCs will be base for future development.
The current state is visible on the GitHub: https://github.com/tango-controls/rfc
We are looking for contributors. You may contribute by:
- writing parts of the specification
- reviewing and commenting on what is written (PR reviews)
If you would like to contribute, please:
- join us on Slack: https://tango-controls.slack.com/messages/CKHSF815W/ (if you do not have access, please contact Piotr )
- check the wiki: https://github.com/tango-controls/rfc/wiki
- read the following guidelines:
The new Sardana 2.8.0 (corresponding to the Jul19 milestone) has been released.
The source files and Windows installers can be downloaded from:
The documentation is available at: