TANGO is available for download as source code or as pre-compiled binaries.
- Always look at the Patches page (available just below) when you download a Tango release. If some patches are available for your release, please get and apply them.
- latest source code release 9.2.5a (README - TANGO_CHANGES, MD5) for C++ and Java
- Previous releases
- previous stable release 9.2.2 for C++ and Java
- a patched version of the previous source code release 8.1.2 for C++ and Java
- previous stable release 8.0.5 for C++ and Java
patches for this release and previous ones are available on the patches page.
Python is fully supported for writing TANGO servers and clients at the same level as C++ and Java.
- Release 8.0.2 requires
- boost python (>=1.41) (tested with 1.49)
- tango (>=8.0.5) (tested with 8.0.5)
- python (>=2.6) (tested with 2.6.7)
- Source distribution (how to compile)