Facing issue while configuring alarm for DevEnum attribute in Elettra

Hello Everyone,

I could configure an alarm on the State attribute of TANGO device a/b/c in the Elettra Alarm Handler. Following string is provided as an input to Load command of elettra alarm device to configure alarm alertCspState:
"tag=alertCspState;formula=(a/b/c/State == ON);on_delay=0;off_delay=0;priority=fault;shlvd_time=2;group=gr_all;message=Device cannot be in On state;on_command=a/b/c/Off;enabled=1"

I am able to see proper values of the alarm attribute alertCspState created in the Elettra alarm device.

However, when I am trying to configure an alarm on the DevEnum type of attribute using following string,
"tag=alertCnHealthState;formula=(a/b/c/test_enum == 1);on_delay=0;off_delay=0;priority=fault;shlvd_time=2;group=gr_all;message=test_enum is UNKNOWN.;enabled=1"

alarm attribute alertCnHealthState in elettra alarm device, is INVALID and it shows "No Value". In the alarm formula I tried using enum label or integer value for DevEnum attribute however it seems that the alarm is not getting configured.

Any inputs on this will be helpful.

Thanks,
Apurva
Edited 2 years ago
Hi,
thanks for the report.
Since we've not used much DevEnums up to now, I need to do some tests.
I'll let you know.

Graziano
I did some test and just committed a fix to support properly DevEnum types.
Please, can you check it it's OK for you?

Graziano
Thank you, Graziano. I will try configuring an alarm on the DevEnum type of attribute and get back to you.

Thanks,
Apurva
Hello Graziano,

We could successfully configure an alarm on the DevEnum type of attribute with the latest Elettra alarm handler. Thank you for your help. smile

Here is the example string for the DevEnum attribute alarm configuration:
"tag=alertCnHealthState;formula=(a/b/c/test_enum == 1);on_delay=0;off_delay=0;priority=fault;shlvd_time=2;group=gr_all;message=test_enum is UNKNOWN.;enabled=1"

Thanks,
Apurva
Edited 2 years ago

Register or login to create to post a reply.