TDB

Hello,

I tried to use tdb (archiving at 1s) on the tangobox on an attribute but in mambo when I start, I get the following error message:

08-04-19 11:23:59.467 - DEBUG: starting [false, 12, sys/tg_test/1/short_scalar_ro, 2, 0, 0, , NULL, 5, MODE_P, 1000, TDB_SPEC, 1800000, 259200000] on archiving/hdb/hdbarchiver.01_02
08-04-19 11:23:59.539 - ERROR: Message :

[1] : Reason : ArchivingException
Severity : WARNING
Description : archiving period to low !!(1000<10000 ms)
Origin : fr.soleil.archiving.hdbtdb.api.tools.mode.Mode.doCheck(Mode.java:751)

[2] : Reason : TangoApi_CANNOT_EXECUTE_COMMAND
Severity : PANIC
Description : Cannot execute command TriggerArchiveConf on archiving/hdb/hdbarchiver.01_02
Origin : Connection.command_inout()

I think the system doesn't use tdb but hdb archiver (with a 10s limit)

Thanks for your help

Regards
Laurent
In fact HDBArchivers are limited to a minimum period of 10 seconds
You should use TDBArchivers to go thru this limit or set a roperty valled reservedAttributes to list attributes that are excluded from this 10 seconds limit (see the snasphot of our HDBArchivers)
Edited 4 years ago
Hello Laurent,

This is really strange that mambo try to start TDB archiving on a HDB device server (archiving/hdb/hdbarchiver.01_02).
- Have mambo automatically selected an archiver for you?
- Are the archivers for TDB running (ie archiving/tdb/tdbarchiver…)? (visible with astor)
- You can also select the archiver starting mambo in "admin" mode. The command line is "mambo admin":

By the way, as you are located close to SOLEIL, you can come at SOLEIL and we can take a look at it together.

Best regards,

Gwenaëlle.

Hello Gwenaëlle,
Did you manage to find a solution for this Mambo behavior? I think I am having a similar problem in our environment. Here is Mambo "admin" output (the TDB part):

ConnectionFactory.connect: try MySQL tdbmanager@tdb
ConnectionFactory.connect (MySql): tdbmanager@tdb OK
#################
### Temporary ###
#################
Host from Class Properties (TdbArchiver) : localhost
Name from Class Properties (TdbArchiver) : tdb
Schema from Class Properties (TdbArchiver) : tdb
User from Arguments : tdbmanager
Password from Arguments : ********
Is Rac from Default : false
##########################
Device archiving/hdb/hdbarchiver.01_01 is a Tango/Device_2:1.0 !!!!!!!!!

It seems that my hdbarchiver gets found or loaded twice during startup, and therefore, the tdbarchiver is not available in Mambo.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Henrikki

Register or login to create to post a reply.