GUI for HdbExtractor

giovanni
I'm trying to compile the QHdbExtractor found in the svn within the Hdb++ folder, under the archiving/hdb++/hdbextractor/cpp/tags/release-0.90.0 folder. Is it the GUI developed in C++/Qt by Elettra that you mentioned some posts ago?

Hi Giovanni,

Indeed, this is the C++/Qt GUI developed by Elettra that I mentioned.
Thank you very much for the details.
The ndbCluster approach seems interesting.
Rosenberg's Law: Software is easy to make, except when you want it to do something new.
Corollary: The only software that's worth making is software that does something new.
giovanni
I'm trying to compile the QHdbExtractor found in the svn within the Hdb++ folder, under the archiving/hdb++/hdbextractor/cpp/tags/release-0.90.0 folder. Is it the GUI developed in C++/Qt by Elettra that you mentioned some posts ago?

Hi Giovanni,

Actually, this is only the extraction library…

To get the GUI and compile everything, you can follow what is described in the attached HDBEXTRACTOR_CHECKLIST-1.txt file that Giacomo from Elettra sent to me a while ago.

I hope this helps and that these instructions are still up to date.
Rosenberg's Law: Software is easy to make, except when you want it to do something new.
Corollary: The only software that's worth making is software that does something new.
sergi_rubio
Anybody knows if eGiga will be adapted to the new HDB++ schema?

Sergi

Hi Sergi,

As far as I know, someone is investigating on an HDB++ web interface at Elettra. I don't know yet (or don't remember, sorry) whether this will be an upgrade of the current eGiga or a completely new product.
It looks like the people from Elettra are on holidays now or forgot to register to all the new topics on the forum smile.
If one of them see this topic, they will for sure give you a better answer.
I repost for the same question as sergi_rubio !
Hello everybody.
I quote the link provided by Reynald as far as Hdb++ Qt QHdbExtractor is concerned.
If there are any questions feel free to contact me again.

Giacomo.

Reynald
giovanni

Hi Giovanni,

Actually, this is only the extraction library…

To get the GUI and compile everything, you can follow what is described in the attached [url=[file-1]]HDBEXTRACTOR_CHECKLIST-1.txt file that Giacomo from Elettra sent to me a while ago.

I hope this helps and that these instructions are still up to date.

Register or login to create to post a reply.