change events does not receive data - keeps timing out

Well, I'm lost!
@theC, could you please try the Labview 2017 binary distribution for Windows x64 available on the GitHub repo.
Edited 4 years ago
Hi theC,

The following configuration works for me:
- Linux 12.04 VM running both the Tango database and a TangoTest device
- Windows 7 VM running the TangoAttributeChangeAndPeriodicEventTest.vi example under Labview 2014 x64. This example involves 3 periodic and 1 change events.

Could you please give this example a try using one the provided 3.2.1 binary dist of the binding?
Edited 4 years ago
I suspect that I might be referencing old binding files in my LabView project.
What is the correct way of updating these library files, because the project keeps looking at my previous library locations.
When I replaced the library files and opened my LV project, I had to manually select each VI within the tango_vi.llb file. That was not fun to go through 300+ files.
I have placed the new library files in C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2017\vi.lib\tango\vis as indicated in the project Files view, but the tango_binding.dll isn't referenced in a specific location.
theC
What is the correct way of updating these library files, because the project keeps looking at my previous library locations.
Well, I don't known what is the best way to replace the lbb file in you project. I had deal with the same problem a couple of times. You should ask a LV expert. Any around you? You can also have a look to that LAVA thread. A guy posted a tool to relink to VIs in mass.

Concerning the DLL, be sure that its location is in your binary PATH before any other previous binding installation path.

Register or login to create to post a reply.