Tango Controls Steering committee and IK company have been looking closely to the COVID-19 situation during the several weeks. We are very sorry to say but up till now most of the countries keep their borders closed and travel is not permitted. Due to the circumstances which are beyond our control, the Tango Controls meeting 2020 is postponed from June to November 2020 in the hope that it will then be possible to travel and meet in St Petersburg.
Next 34th Tango Collaboration meeting will be held in
starting from November, 17th till November, 19th 2020.
As always we expect around 60 people from multiple sites across the Globe who ain't indifferent to Tango Controls and who will share their expertise in the fields:
- latest developments in the kernel;
- developments in Tango EcoSystem;
- Tango related web applications;
- industrial use of Tango;
Please proceed to the event's indico page for more information and registration.
The video of the presentation is now available - click "read more"
TangoWebapp is a web based application based on Tango Controls system. It accumulates features of standard Tango tools i.e. Jive, ATKpanel and provides new ones such streaming plots, multiple tango hosts view etc. All these will be covered in the Workshop.
The next general assembly of the TANGO community will take place from the 6th of June 2017 2 PM to, 8th of June 2017 5:00 PM at Firenze (Italy) organized by the Arcetri Astrophysical Observatory , a member of INAF (National Institute for AstroPhysics)
You can find detailed information on Venue, Registration and Abstract submission here
The draft summary agenda is:
- 6th June 2017
- 9:00 to 12:30 Tango steering committee meeting (restricted session)
- 13:30 to 17:00 Tango Community meeting Plenary session 1
- 7th of June
- 9:00 to 12:30 Tango Community meeting Plenary session 2
- 13:30 to 17:00 Tango Community meeting Plenary session 3
- 8th of June
- 9:00 to 12:30 Tango Community meeting Plenary session 4
- 13:30 to 17:00 Closing session and Visit of the Arcetri Astrophysical Observatory
- 6th June 2017