Next 34th Tango Collaboration meeting will be held in Saint-Petersburg, Russia starting from June, 9th till June, 11th 2020.
As always we expect around 60 people from multiple sites across the Globe who ain't indifferent to Tango Controls and who will share their expertise in the fields:
- latest developments in the kernel;
- developments in Tango EcoSystem;
- Tango related web applications;
- industrial use of Tango;
Stay tuned as more information will be available soon...
The video of the presentation is now available - click "read more"
TangoWebapp is a web based application based on Tango Controls system. It accumulates features of standard Tango tools i.e. Jive, ATKpanel and provides new ones such streaming plots, multiple tango hosts view etc. All these will be covered in the Workshop.
The next general assembly of the TANGO community will take place from the 6th of June 2017 2 PM to, 8th of June 2017 5:00 PM at Firenze (Italy) organized by the Arcetri Astrophysical Observatory , a member of INAF (National Institute for AstroPhysics)
You can find detailed information on Venue, Registration and Abstract submission here
The draft summary agenda is:
- 6th June 2017
- 9:00 to 12:30 Tango steering committee meeting (restricted session)
- 13:30 to 17:00 Tango Community meeting Plenary session 1
- 7th of June
- 9:00 to 12:30 Tango Community meeting Plenary session 2
- 13:30 to 17:00 Tango Community meeting Plenary session 3
- 8th of June
- 9:00 to 12:30 Tango Community meeting Plenary session 4
- 13:30 to 17:00 Closing session and Visit of the Arcetri Astrophysical Observatory
- 6th June 2017