The animated graphical web interface of Tango
Current version: 3.0.2 released on Feb, 2nd 2011
DocumentationSee the online manual and the FAQ page.
LicenseCanone is released under the GPL license.
DownloadsVersion 3.0.2 date 02/02/2011 - Fixed bug in socket server exception management.
|User admin||Access control||Database client|
|How to build a new panel||A panel animated with Ajax||Spectrum designed with linear plot|
- Version 3.0.1 date 17/05/2007 - Added AJAX animation to percent widget. Corrected bugs in the panel generation tool. Canone_3.0.1.zip
- Version 3.0.0 date 26/03/2007 - Added new panel designer page with drag-and-drop and resize on the fly. Canone_3.0.0.zip
- Version 2.3.3 date 08/03/2007 - Added Styles and many other features. Many bugs removed, particularly regarding security. This version was done enterely by Anthony J. Green from Cambridge University Engineering Department Canone_2.3.3.zip
- Version 2.3.2 date 05/03/2007 - Added Ajax support to histogram array and to linear array (plus FFT). Many bugs removed. Canone_2.3.2.zip
- Version 2.3.1 date 31/01/2007 - Debugged the panel creation, added Ajax support for numeric widget. Canone_2.3.1.zip
- Version 2.3.0 date 05/01/2007 - Completely rewritten the Socket server and client. Canone_2.3.0.zip
- Version 2.2.2 date 09/10/2006 - Added Ajax support to commands and button widget, added new Ajax widget: graph. Canone_2.2.2.zip
- Version 2.2.1 date 20/09/2006 - Added menu, JSON and optional support for MySQL; corrected some bugs. Canone_2.2.1.zip
- Version 2.2.0 date 23/08/2006 - Added user management and three administration tools; improved error management and added bytecount to socket connection. Canone_2.2.0.zip
- Version 2.1.0 date 19/06/2006 - Configurations are no more saved on cookies but on XML files; improved socket connection. Canone_2.1.0.zip
- Version 2.0.1 date 22/05/2006 - Added AJAX support for stat widget and improved socket connection. Canone_2.0.1.zip
- Version 2.0.0 date 08/05/2006 - Added to the most common widgets AJAX interactivity. Canone_2.0.0.zip
- Version 1.1.3 date 02/03/2006 - Exceptions return an appropriate message. Canone_1.1.3.zip
- Version 1.1.2 date 02/12/2005 - Fixed a bug in pie plots and improved the numeric widget with the addition of hold mouse on. The tango-host is changed on client side. Canone_1.1.2.zip
- Version 1.1.1 date 07/11/2005 - There is a new generic widget for pie plots and the numeric widget has been completely rebuilt so that now it's fully resizable and it supports maximum and minimun. The tango-host can be changed. The analog widget can show also the numeric value. Canone_1.1.1.zip
- Version 1.1.0 date 19/09/2005 - This has some bug fixing and a limited support of commands that has not been inserted in the authomatic panel generator because of security reason. There is also the auto-completion of the panel name. Canone_1.1.0.zip
- Version 1.0.1 date 29/08/2005 - This has several bug fixing in the buffering database, the managing of strings and arrays of strings in the widget configuration, added the width parameter and an extension in the lineararray widget. Canone_1.0.1.zip
- Version 1.0.0 date 23/08/2005 - This is the first issue. Although there may be some
debugging to be done, there are a number of completely new cool features.
There are also a huge number of features in the TODO list. Canone_1.0.0.zip
Why "Canone"?Canone and his companion E-Giga is a reference to a "famous" composition by Johann Pachelbel. I've used the Italian version of the name both because E-Giga is a good acronym and because it was the musical dominating language at the time.
Here you can listen to Canone e Giga