A first version of the TANGO92 Virtual Machine Release Candidate is available for testing:
This version contains TANGO 9.2.2, PyTango 9.2. and updates of mtango and a new web application for TANGO.
Download the VM if you want to try out the latest version of TANGO without installing it .
The Tango kernel team is proud to announce that :Tango release 9.1.0 is ready for download!
The main new features are:
- Tango device now supports Pipe (see doc chapters 4.8 and 6.7.4)
- Forwarded attribute (see doc chapter 7.8)
- Enumerated attribute (see doc chapter 7.2)
- New event type: Device interface change (chapter 4.6.3)
- Dynamic commands (C++)
- A new polling algorithm (see doc chapter 18.104.22.168)
- C++: Doc re-organisation: Client and server reference classes are doxygen generated and available from the Tango web site. Old chapter 6 in Tango book has been removed- Database schema optimised for memorised attributes
But they are a lot more. See TANGO_CHANGES file in the source code release.
This release is also the first release with a unified jar file (for client part and server part) named JTango.jar
On the Tango Downloads web page, you will find:
- Source package for Linux
- Binaries for Windows:
- A complete Tango distribution for VC12 64 bits (Visual Studio 2013)
- Zip files with Tango libs only for
- VC9 32 bits
- VC9 64 bits
- VC10 32 bits
- VC10 64 bits
Doc on the web site has also been updated.
Many thanks to all those who contributed to that new release
The Tango kernel team
The new release of Sardana is now available (source and windows installer).
The main improvements since sardana 1.5.0 (aka Jan15) are:
- Allow Sardana execution on Windows
- Allow reading of motor position when the motor is out of SW limits
- Improve speed of wa macro
- New macros dmesh and dmeshc
- Document DriftCorrection feature
- Fix meshc scan
- Solve bug in ascanc when using a pseudomotor
- Sardana docs available in RTD
- Add option to display controller and axis number, in the output from wm/wa
- Allow undefine many elements at the same time, using udefelem
- Solve bugs related to loading macros/modules
- Solve bug with PoolMotorTV showing AttributeError
- Solve bugs and features related with test framework
- Solve other bugs
The new release of Taurus is now available (source and windows installer).
The main improvements since taurus 3.4.0 (aka Jan15) are:
- support of user creation/removal of custom external application
launchers at run time (see #158)
- support of LimaCCDs DS (see #175) and improvements in the codecs
- taurusplot/trend uses the same order than the legend for exported
data (see #161)
- Fixed memory leaks in plots/trends (see #171)
- fixed many bugs in TaurusPlot, TaurusWheel, TaurusImageDialog,
and several other places
- Docs: several improvements and made ReadTheDocs-compliant