Attribute Events gets missed

Hi,

This window in the ATK Diagnostic showing the listeners is showing only the listeners in your ATK application (ATKPanel in your case), so the number of listeners here does not corresponds to the number of Tango clients having subscribed to UTC attribute.
The listeners listed here are internal Java objects in ATKPanel listening for some events occurring on this attribute.

By the way, what are the other screenshots you attached?

Cheers,
Reynald
Rosenberg's Law: Software is easy to make, except when you want it to do something new.
Corollary: The only software that's worth making is software that does something new.
I would also encourage you to put less attributes per device if you can…
For instance, in your case, we can clearly see you have many attributes starting with " Sub Array 1_" prefix…
It would probably be better to create a device dedicated for this Sub Array 1.
It is not a good practice to put everything into a single device.

What surprises me the most is the name of some of the attributes… Maybe it's an optical illusion or a display artifact but it looks like some attributes are containing spaces in their names…
For instance "MNC/CMC/AGN0/Sub Array 1_RA".
Is the name "MNC/CMC/AGN0/Sub Array 1_RA" or "MNC/CMC/AGN0/SubArray1_RA"?

Cheers,
Reynald
Rosenberg's Law: Software is easy to make, except when you want it to do something new.
Corollary: The only software that's worth making is software that does something new.
TCS_GMRT
We are getting some event errors in between, but I am not sure about the exact errors.
I will check and let you know.

Please find attached, the event errors that the Java DS received.
Regards,
TCS_GMRT

We are using JTango version 9.3.4, which is known to have few issues and we are suggested to use 9.5.0

I am listing here the major software components on my Ubuntu 16.04.3 PC, with their versions below, just to confirm their copatibility/ ensure that they are not root cause of the issue.

Software Name—> Version
Java—> 1.8.0_151
Taurus—> 4.1.1
PyTango—> 8.1.8
Tango—> 9.2.2
OmniORB—> 4.2.1
Zeromq—> .0.7
Log4py—> 1.3
MySQL—> 14.14 Distrib 5.7.21
Panic—> 6.0.6
fandango—> 12.3.0
Python—> 2.7.12
Jtango—> Version 9.3.4
PyQT—> ver 4

Regards,
TCS_GMRT
Edited 6 years ago

Register or login to create to post a reply.