Archiver - Hdb++

Hi All,

Can anyone share the path to download of new release of hdb++ ?
Currently I am using hdb_configurator-1.5a.
Any help would me much appreciated ..
Regards,
TCS_GMRT
Regarding the device servers (Event Subscriber and Configuration Manager) and shared libraries, the very latest is on github at https://github.com/tango-controls. You would need to compile and install these yourself.

I am working on some debian packages to allow easy installation for these components and hope to have them ready very shortly. I can update the thread with there location when they are available.

Thanks
Stuart
Hi
For hdbpp-configurator:
The last release is available on
bintray

Take care:
Since release 2.0 the GUI manage the storage strategy based on contexts.
It is compatible only with a release of HdbConfigurationManager and HdbEventSubscriber managing strategies too.

See documentation

Regards
Pascal
Hi Stuart/Pascal,

Thank you for your prompt response. I will try it and let you know if face any issue.
Thanks again.
Regards,
TCS_GMRT
@Stuart

Do not hesitate to upload your debian packages into https://mentors.debian.net/
I will then help for on official Debian integration of the package with review and sponsoring.

Cheers
picca
@Stuart

Do not hesitate to upload your debian packages into https://mentors.debian.net/
I will then help for on official Debian integration of the package with review and sponsoring.

Cheers

Thanks! The packages will be just binary at the moment, but should not be to difficult to move to a full source package since I have tried to follow the various guides on packaging.

Thanks
Stuart
What do you mean exactly by just binary packages ?

you need a source package in order to generate binary packages.
picca
What do you mean exactly by just binary packages ?

you need a source package in order to generate binary packages.

I was using fpm to build some packages. Now I have a working template, I moved everything to the debian system, but I build the package as binary only with no signing (debuild -us -uc -b). (Is my terminology correct?)

I have not had time to check if a source build works. After the packages have been finished as a first release, I will continue to look at it and then upload them to the link you suggested.
chedburgh
I was using fpm to build some packages. Now I have a working template, I moved everything to the debian system, but I build the package as binary only with no signing (debuild -us -uc -b). (Is my terminology correct?)

I have not had time to check if a source build works. After the packages have been finished as a first release, I will continue to look at it and then upload them to the link you suggested.

You can build everythings with a simple
debuild.

In fact you already have a source package (the file with the .dsc extension), if I am not wrong.
the device is built during the process right ?
picca
chedburgh

You can build everythings with a simple
debuild.

In fact you already have a source package (the file with the .dsc extension), if I am not wrong.
the device is built during the process right ?

I am not getting a .dsc file from the process I am running. Perhaps need to drop the -uc -us -b. I will try it and see what I get. I am not supplying the source as a tar ball, I am running debuild from the source directory, if that helps?

Register or login to create to post a reply.