A Write-the-docs camp will be held in Grenoble. The camp will be a 3 day event to work exclusively on writing documentation for Tango.
Dear Tango Users,
I am pleased to announce first Tango Users Meeting in Russia.
The goal of this meeting is to gather Tango Users in Russia, share projects, experience and prepare a wish-list for the next Tango version. The results of this meeting will be presented on 31th Tango Users Meeting in Firenze.
The Meeting will take place in Moscow on May, 18th 10-17:00. Exact place will be announced later.
Feel free to join: http://doodle.com/poll/rmyvu2dcbw5b5c9w
The next general assembly of the TANGO community will take place from the 6th of June 2017 2 PM to, 8th of June 2017 5:00 PM at Firenze (Italy) organized by the Arcetri Astrophysical Observatory , a member of INAF (National Institute for AstroPhysics)
You can find detailed information on Venue, Registration and Abstract submission here
The draft summary agenda is:
- 6th June 2017
- 9:00 to 12:30 Tango steering committee meeting (restricted session)
- 13:30 to 17:00 Tango Community meeting Plenary session 1
- 7th of June
- 9:00 to 12:30 Tango Community meeting Plenary session 2
- 13:30 to 17:00 Tango Community meeting Plenary session 3
- 8th of June
- 9:00 to 12:30 Tango Community meeting Plenary session 4
- 13:30 to 17:00 Closing session and Visit of the Arcetri Astrophysical Observatory
Please sign-in to access to full event list